Prathidhwani in association with “Aikya Malayala Vedi” celebrated “World Mother Language Day” at Amphi Theatre on 1st March 2016.
There were different programs in different language varying from Indian languages such as Malayalam, Tamil, Hindi, Oriya to Foreign languages such as English, Spanish and Italian.
Malayalam Sreshta Bhasha Samithi Convenor Sri Naduvattom Gopalakrishnan took a very informative lecture on the specialities and evolution of Malayalam as a language.
There was special program to recollect the golden memories of great poet Sri. ONV Kurup and noted short story writer Sri. Akbar Kakkattil whom we have lost recently.
The function was followed by Ghazal Evening by University college lecturer Dr. Sanitha.
Following cultural programs were also presented at the same stage by employees of Technopark.
1. Poem Recitation in Malayalam : Sreeji [Satmatrix]
2. Group Song in Malayalam : Saranya Prem Kumar & Team [UST Global]
3. Tamil Song : Soundarya [UST Global]
4. Hindi Song : Ancy Anto ( UST Global )
5. Oriya Song : Sachi
6. Poem Recitation in Malayalam : Ajith
7. Italian Song : Sarah
8. Malayalam Song : Rathish
9. Malayalam Song : Aiswarya Sarat
10. Bharathiyar poem in Tamil : Nutana
11. Malayalam Poem : Jenson [UST Global]
12. Hindia Song : Harsh Bajpei
13. Malayalam Song : Deepak
14. Spanish Song : Miranda Gaskins
15. English Song : Bryann Ulrick
16. Tamil Song : Gopi Krishnan
17. Recollecting memories of ONV by Prathidhwani Literary club vice president Binu M.P.
18. Recollecting memories of Akbar Kakkattil by Prathidhwani Literary club executive member Sooraj NP
19. Speech on the evolution and specialities of Malayalam by Naduvattom Gopalakrishnan
20. Folk Song in Malayalam by Rahul
21. Classical music – Sanitha, Lecturer University college